New Super Mario Bros. 2

Cover of New Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo 3DS

3DS Gets a Super Mario Bros. title!

Nintendo brings us the direct sequel of New Super Mario Bros., which was originally made for Nintendo DS with a follow up for Nintendo Wii (New Super Mario Bros. Wii). For those who've played this on the DS or Wii are already familiar with the whole concept and probably don not even need a review. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is just as good and entertaining as part one. And of course, there is New Super Mario Bros. U released as a launch game for Nintendo Wii U on...

I hope you guys enjoyed the new review of New Super Mario Bros. 2. I've been a fan of Super Mario games since I can remember. The very first video game I played as a kid was Super Mario on the SNES. Mario is always a hit and almost every game with Mario is fun to play. I even took some time to write about Mario, the face of video games

I've been looking around and I came across the cutest Mario and friends plushy toys (and other stuff of course). And I thought: "What great gifts they would make!". Actually you could just get them for yourself, I mean who wouldn't want these guys!?

Okay, of couse first is the game it self for the 3DS.

Nintendo 3DS

New and Used available.


 
Super Mario - Mario Plush
Nintendo

Classic Mario, with blue overalls and red shirt. Iconic red hat with the "M".


Nintendo

Classic Luigi, also with the blue overalls and green shirt, hat with the initial "L" and of course the white gloves. 
Super Mario Bros, Figure Toys 18 pcs Doll 1-3" Action Figure
Magic Trip Store

Read description please for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment